* 单页通用- */>
March 18, 2020
SYSTEC TECHNOLOGY INC are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our websites and when you use our products and services (collectively, “Products”).
This policy outlines our data handling practices, and in particular how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Data. It covers all Personal Data that you affirmatively provide during your interactions with us, information that we automatically collect when you interact with our Products, and information that we collect about you from third parties. The policy is applicable worldwide, and also describes rights you may have to control our use of Personal Data and how to exercise those rights.
Collection of your Personal Data
Whether you have Umeet account or not, we may collect Personal Data from or about you when you use or otherwise interact with our Products. We may gather the following categories of Personal Data about you:
· Information commonly used to identify you, such as your name, user name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, and other similar identifiers
· General information about your product and service preferences
· Information about your device, network, and internet connection, such as your IP address(es), MAC address, other device ID (UDID), device type, operating system type and version, and client version
· Information about your usage of or other interaction with our Products (“Usage Information”)
· Other information you upload, provide, or create while using the service ("Customer Content"), as further detailed in the “Customer Content” section below
We collect this data to provide you with the best experience with our Products. Mostly, we gather Personal Data directly from you, directly from your devices, or directly from someone who communicates with you using Umeet services, such as a meeting host, participant, or caller. Some of our collection happens on an automated basis – that is, it’s automatically collected when you interact with our Products. In certain instances, you can choose whether to provide Personal Data to Umeet, but note that you may be unable to access certain options and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can adjust certain settings to reduce the amount of Personal Data we automatically collect from you, such as by turning off optional cookies in your browser’s setting.
We may also obtain information about you from a user who uses Umeet. For example, a user may input your contact information when you are invited to a Umeet meeting or call. Similarly, a Umeet meeting host may record a Umeet meeting and store the recording on our system. If a Umeet meeting host decides to record a meeting, that person is responsible for obtaining any necessary consent from you before recording a meeting.
More about Customer Content
Customer Content is information provided by the customer to Umeet through the usage of the service. Customer Content includes the content contained in cloud recordings, and instant messages, files, whiteboards, and shared while using the service. Customer Content does not refer to data generated by Umeet’s network and systems (i.e., data that Umeet creates because the customer is using the system (e.g., meeting routing information and other meeting metadata).
Information automatically collected includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referrer URL, exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We use this information to offer and improve our services, trouble shoot, and to improve our marketing efforts.
Passive collection involves using cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and gather information about our user base, such as location information at the city level (which we derive from IP addresses).
More about our referral program
You may choose to use our referral service to tell others about our products, which will require you to provide us with their name and email address. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient’s consent to be contacted. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting them to visit the website. Unless we are authorized to communicate further, we will only use that person’s name and email address for the purposes of sending this one-time email and maintaining an activity log of our referral program.
More about meeting recordings
If you participate in a Recorded Meeting or you subscribe to Umeet cloud recording services, we collect information from you in connection with and through such Recordings. This information may include Personal Data. Meeting hosts are responsible for notifying you if they are recording a meeting, and you will generally hear a notice or see an on-screen notification when recording is in progress.
How we use and disclose Personal Data
We process your Personal Data (i) with your consent (where necessary), (ii) for the performance of any contract you have with us (such as your agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products), and (iii) for other legitimate interests and business purposes including in a manner reasonably proportionate to:
· Providing, running, personalizing, improving, operating, maintaining our Products.
We may use all of the types of Personal Data that we collect for:
· Account configuration
· Account maintenance
· Enabling meetings and webinars between users and third-party participants
· Hosting and storing personal data from meetings and webinars on behalf and at the direction of the meeting host
· Fulfilling requests you make related to the service
· Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
· Providing reports to users based on information collected from use of our service
· Providing support and assistance for our Products
· Providing the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
· Providing customer feedback and support
· Complying with our contractual and legal obligations, resolving disputes with users, enforcing our agreements
Some of this information may be shared with other meeting participants. For example, all messages and content you share in a meeting, including Personal Data about you or others, will be available to all other participants in that meeting (unless you elect to chat with a subset of meeting participants). If you share a meeting link with another user who is not already in the meeting, when that user tries to join the meeting he or she will be able to see the list of other users in the meeting, as well as other invitees joining the meeting.
· Facilitating your use of Product features.
Your use of certain product features will result in the sharing or publication of some of your Personal Data. For example, if you participate in a Umeet discussion forum or chat room, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, who have access to that discussion forum or chat room.
· Following the instructions of our users.
Much of the Personal Data we collect, we collect on behalf of our customers. (More specifically, for purposes of GDPR and CCPA, we are the “Processor” of that Personal Data, acting as a service provider on behalf and at the direction of our customer, and our customer is the “Controller” or decisionmaker.) For example, the customer may determine when meetings can be recorded, how long they are kept, and the like.
We are typically required to follow a customer’s instructions related to Personal Data we have collected on behalf of that customer. On a customer’s instructions, we may provide reports containing Personal Data relating to the customer’s account.
· Keeping you up to date on the latest Product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other information. Read more
· To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information on products and services that may be of interest
· To contact individuals that you refer to us and identify you as the source of the referral, in accordance with the “Referral” section below .
· Comply with our legal obligations or the legal obligations of our customers.
This includes responding to a legally binding demand for information, such as a warrant issued by a law enforcement entity of competent jurisdiction, or as reasonably necessary to preserve Umeet’s legal rights.
· A word about location data.
As discussed above, we may collect information about your broad geographic location (city-level location) when you are using our Products or have them installed on your device. We use this information for service-related purposes (such as optimizing your connection to our data center), supporting compliance (such as by telling us where you’re located, which can determine what laws or regulations apply to you), and suggesting customizations to your experience with our Products (e.g. your language preference). We do not “track” you using location data and we only use this information in connection with providing the best experience with the Products to you.
· What role do service providers play?
Note that we may use third-party service providers and our affiliated entities to help us do any of the things discussed here, and they may have access to Personal Data related to the specific activity they are doing for us in the process. We forbid our service providers from selling Personal Data they receive from us or on our behalf, and require them to only use Personal Data in order to perform the services we have asked of them, unless otherwise required by law.
Does Umeet sell Personal Data?
We do not allow marketing companies, advertisers, or anyone else to access Personal Data in exchange for payment. Except as described above, we do not allow any third parties access to any Personal Data we collect in the course of providing services to users. We do not allow third parties to use any Personal Data obtained from us for their own purposes, unless it is with your consent (e.g. when you download an app from the Marketplace). So in our humble opinion, we don’t think most of our users would see us as selling their information, as that practice is commonly understood.
Data Subject Rights
We do our best to give you reasonable controls over the Personal Data we process about you as set forth below. Depending on where you reside, you may be entitled to certain legal rights with respect to your Personal Data.
Here are the types of requests you may make related to Personal Data about you, subject to applicable laws, rules, or regulations:
· Access:You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data. If you are a California resident, you can request information about both the categories and specific pieces of data we have collected about you in the previous twelve months, the reason we collected it, the category of entities with whom we have shared your data and the reason for any disclosure.
· Rectification:If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by logging into your service account. Please contact us as soon as possible upon noticing any such inaccuracy or incompleteness.
· Objection:You can contact us to let us know that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
In order to make such a request of us, please contact our Privacy Team at email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
SYSTEC TECHNOLOGY INC.
Attention: Room 610,
Building A, Vanke Plaza, 1933 Huaguan Road,
Tianhe District,Guangzhou City,Guangdong Province,
If you have a password protected Umeet account, we will use your account information to verify your identity. If not, we will ask you to provide additional information needed to verify your identity. The type and amount of information we request will depend on the nature of your request, the sensitivity of the relevant information, and the risk of harm from unauthorized disclosure or deletion. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data. We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Security of your Personal Data
Umeet is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When we transfer credit card information over the Internet, we protect it using Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology.
We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
SYSTEC TECHNOLOGY INC.
Attention: Room 610,
Building A, Vanke Plaza, 1933 Huaguan Road,
Tianhe District,Guangzhou City,Guangdong Province,